Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- MUMUWU Women S Summer Vneck Mesh Embroidered White Dress
- P.green SABHYATA Women's Kurta 100% Pure Cotton Kurti Women Tunic Casual Long Multicoloured Dress
- R.Vivimos Women Long Sleeve Plus Size Single Breasted Loose Dresses
- Scarves Scarf Men's Bib Thick Wool Scarf Plaid Scarf Autumn Winter Korean Young Shawl Couple Student Ladies Long Bib (color bluee, Size 180 30cm)
- SunMod 90s Hipster Vintage Oval Sunglasses Small Stainless Steel Frames Celebrity Gothic Glasses
- Vampal Light bluee Long Sleeve Sheer Lace Top Beaded Prom Dress Long
- White SheIn Women's Boho 2 Pieces V Neck Lace Crop Top and Striped Shorts Outfits
- 01 Royal bluee WEACZZY Women's Sleeveless Loose Plain Vacation Days Maxi Dresses Casual Long Dresses with Pockets
- Wrangler Women's Aura Instantly Slimming Jeans Wut74jd Indigo
- Alivila.Y Fashion Womens Vintage Flower Tapestry Steel Boned Corset
- BeautyEmily Lace Backless Sleeveless O Neck Chapel Train Wedding Dress
- Briar Prescription Eye Glasses Frame Ultem Super Light, Flexible Br 303 C10
- Clutch Bag Evening Bag Clutch Box Handbag Women's Clutch Bag Glitter Tassel Pearl Beaded Rhinestone, Ladies Bridal Wedding Bag Handbag Prom Bag Purse Party Bridal Prom Dinner Purse (color bluee)
- Disney Eeyore Cozy Fleece Pajama Women
- FENDI 984 030 EyeGlasses & Case
- GUESS Womens Standard Long Sleeve Nieve Plaid Coat
- HUE Womens Soft Opaque Knee High 3Pack
- KAISIKE Women's Outdoor Windproof Fleece Lined Hiking Pants Waterproof Snow Ski Pants(W0105)
- Lilly Pulitzer Women's Sunglass Case, Spot Ya, One Size
- Metme Petticoat Puffy MultiLayered Tutu Mini Tulle Elastic Waist Fluffy Multicolor Pettiskirt for Women
- Night Driving Glasses Anti Glare HD Night Vision Yellow Lenses Polarized Glasses for Women
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.