ASOSLING Woman's Fascinators Wedding Dress Hat Floral Linen Church Cap Elegant Lady Fedora Party Cap
Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- DressyMe Affordable Prom Party Dress Short Cocktail Dress Sash Applique ALine
- Fossil Maya Small Hobo Taupe Tan
- Frye Headwear Womens Frye Raffia Cowboy Dean Cowboy Hat
- Hippies Women's Punk Vkei Goth Gothic Tshirts Modern Drape Long Sleeve One Size 0092
- JQLD Womens Two Piece Homecoming Dress Lace Satin Spaghetti Strap Long Prom Gown
- Leather Women's Lambskin Leather Bomber Biker Jacket W100
- Marina Rinaldi Sport Women's 5971049WHITE White Viscose TShirt
- Navy bluee Women's Designer TShirt Lightweight Boy Fit Long Sleeve Crew Neck Organic Cotton PreShrunk Embroidered Made in USA
- PattyBoutik Women's Keyhole Ruched Sides Slit Maxi Dress
- RE DONE Stretch High Rise Ankle Crop Jet Black
- Shebeest Women's Century Elite Cycling Short Black XS
- Studio M Womens Hearts Long Sleeves Blazer Black M
- Ukrainian Embroidered Midi Dress Boho Dew, Exclusive
- Whoinshop Women's Sparkly Long Sleeve Cut Out Party Cocktail Maxi Dress
- Yellow Stain VNeckline Long Prom Gown 2019 Formal Ball Dress Maxi Skirt with Pockets
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.